Friday, October 16, 2015

Quackers Who?


The 'Invisible Glasses' came out today... and guess who got into them right away!

When I wear my Invisible Glasses the kids can't talk to me, I'm 'invisible' in the classroom! This comes in handy when I need to grade papers, or set up the afternoon lessons while the art teacher or music teacher is in the room. I've had an observer come in the room too and when they're in there they can just hold the 'invisible glasses' and the kids know they can't talk to them!

I actually picked this up when I was in a preschool classroom a few years ago as an undergrad and decided to implement it into my own classroom, and so far, it's been a hit! Here are a few comments from my kids:

"Miss is back!"
"The art teacher is still here..."
"Miss S are you invisible?"
"I think she's invisible."
Me: "I'm invisible."
"Aww... I wanted to show you my monster..."
"And mine!"
"Oh and mine too!" 


No comments:

Post a Comment